Address: corner Tooronga & Toorak Roads, Glen Iris, Victoria
Stockland Tooronga (previously known as Tooronga Village Shopping Center) is a residential, office and retail centre in the suburb of Glen Iris in the municipality of Boroondara.
It formerly referred solely to a shopping centre, which temporarily closed in March 2008. The mixed-use redevelopment by Stockland covers the former shopping-centre site and part of the adjacent former brickworks site. The redeveloped shopping centre re-opened in August 2010 and now has 22 shops, cafes and restaurants in addition to anchor tenants ;Coles Supermarkets and 1st Choice Liquor Superstore.
Plants supplied include:
Shrubs & Grasses
- Lomandra (Lime Wave)
- Pennisetum setaceum 'Rubrum'
(Purple fountain grass)
- Acacia cognata (Dazzler)
- Berbaris (Purple leaf)
- Libertia ixiodes 'Goldfinger'
(New Zealand Iris)
- Stachys lanata (Lamb's Ear)
- Liriope muscari 'Royal Purple'
- Correa alba (White Correa)
- Trachelospermum jasminoides (Chinese Star Jasmine)
- Quercus palustris (Pin Oaks)
- Lagerstroemia (Crepe Myrtle)
- Eucalyptus (Grafted Gum)
- Lophostemon confertus (Queensland Brush Box)